Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    321 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 4.0.4

Default Anyone ever use this retailer

Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 5.3" Android (Unlocked, 850/1900 3G) #GT-N7000 - Expansys USA

I came across while browsing deal sites today. has anyone ever used this retailer? how is their customer service?

Global Posts
    38 Global Posts

Default Re: Anyone ever use this retailer

I have used them in UK and they were fantastic for a number of orders, thats a very cheap price though compared to UK
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    321 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 4.0.4

it was the low price that raised my suspicion. That's $60 cheaper than anywhere else I've found.

Expansys is a very well known/reputable dealer. I've heard good experiences with their customer service as well.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
    Last edited by ragnarokx; 05-06-2012 at 05:00 PM.

hmm i thought that amazon had the lowest price, but this is very tempting, are they located within the us? my only concern is having to deal with returns or anything like that, im wondering if i should maybe just use amazon to be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakersislife View Post
    hmm i thought that amazon had the lowest price, but this is very tempting, are they located within the us? my only concern is having to deal with returns or anything like that, im wondering if i should maybe just use amazon to be safe.
    The nice thing about Expansys is that they'll handle warranty claims for you.

Swyped from my Galaxy Note using Tapatalk

well i was looking for coupon codes for expansys for a percent off or maybe faster free shipping since they offer free ground shipping (3-5 days) but couldnt find anything, bit the bullet on the the expansys vs amazon though, i just checked out with amazon to be a little safer.