USB Connection Problems

jflexe99

Droids!
Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I have been looking up solutions and NONE have worked. Rebooted, updated drivers, uninstalled, reinstalled, I swiped to factory data, cleaned cache, tried Kies drivers, driver just for the note, but NOTHING works...the USB on the computer itself works perfectly fine. I have connected multiple flash drives, card readers, ect to it and they all work perfectly.

Does anyone have any solutions for me? I am trying to put the german ICS onto my GNote via Odin...but obviously no success at all! Super stressful.

Thank you

fasst27

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Settings - > Applications - > Development - > USB Debugging

You are trying to put the file one the phone, yes?

This method will turn give you access to the SD/Memory of the phone.

f23_

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
I had the same problem. ..all you have to do is turn off debuging mode, Then kill all processes with task manager and then conect it right away...worked for me now im enjoying 4.0.3 I downloaded via samsung kies.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Central Forums

fasst27

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Did you have a German phone?

I have an Austrian phone and am wondering if I download the German version, will it update?

jflexe99

Droids!
Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Did what you said Darius...nothing. Same messages. Driver failed to install, can't recognize it. I updated everything, erased, then updated. Did that, tried a few other things.

WINDOWS 7 CAN SUCK MY BALLS!

jflexe99

Droids!
Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I now have tried 1 laptop, 2 desktops, I did factory reset and cache clean, formatted the usb hard drive in the Note...NOTHING! Same thing EVERYTIME!

I installed the latest Kies on all of them, can not detect the driver. It used to on my comptuer, I have no idea what is wrong with it...Anyone have an logical explanation? I want to use Odin to put ICS on my damn Note. Seeing how I prob won't see for a long time or NEVER with my luck, an OTA update for my Note.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress