Galaxy Note cracked glass, Cheapest route for repair?

ezsouljadesigns

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
hello, i currently own the sprint epic 4g touch and im looking to get the galaxy note and have it unlocked to t-mobile but im looking for a cheaper version of the galaxy note and thats pretty much ones that need repair. Im very well in fixing phones but the glasses are atleast half the price of the retail phone itself. To me its just like me paying $600 for the actual phone off contract already. Im looking to get a cracked glass att galaxy note version and fixing the glass and having it 100% but im looking for the best cheaper route.. any idea guys? thanks for the replys

mrmavrik

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi
I have one that is cracked that i have been using for 2 months. I have been thinking of selling on ebay to put towards the note 2. Let me know if u are interested. I works flawlessly i can send u a pic if u r interested

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

atm0112

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
I have a Samsung Galaxy Note that I've had four months. I cracked the screen today and would love to have it fixed. I don't really want to sell it because I can't upgrade. ezsouljadesigns, how much would you charge me to fix it.

Manpreet Singh4

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
dude same is the problem with me...glass of my note is broken...i want the galss to be repaired..bt the company says or touch panel will be repalced which will cost me 8.5k

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance