Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Global Posts
    388 Global Posts

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 vs 1 [pic]

Samsung's first 7" tab had a phone. Unfortunately It was only in Europe, I was thinking of getting it but I couldn't afford $800.
    Maybe Samsung is working its way up the 7" tab again!
    Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab - Full phone specifications

Had the International GNote also the GNote from ATT. I sold them when I first heard the GN2 was coming and got the SGSIII. I just saw this as I was going to the GN2 forum.

I got my GN2 yesterday and while the screen is not better from my view, almost everything else is.

Processor, Touchwiz, RAM, battery, s-pen, jellybean etc. And it feels better in my hand. It is like a bigger SGSIII with an s-pen and I love that! No contest between these devices in my opinion.

Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Samung Ics Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkingDead View Post
    Which do you prefer?

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 vs 1 [pic]

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/04/ygyma3u3.jpg
    Do everyone notices.
    The frame around the screen of the original note.
    Definitely makes it have more premium looks.
    As on the lumia 900. Frame around the screen gave a premium feels.
    And as everyone says, the original note wide is good.
    Both looks and use.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Central Forums

I don't like the feel of the Note II at all, and much prefer the original Note. The original Note does all that I want, smoothly and fairly quickly. It also has options that I don't really need, so I can't see why I would want to get rid of my original Note for the newer model.

Mixed feelings here. I like the wider screen of my original Note, but it is less comfortable to hold than the Note 2 which I handled recently at a Best Buy. Further, the reduced screen resolution on Note 2 was VERY noticeable to my eyes and that's an issue, since I do like to read on my Note.

Since I can't really afford a Note 2 anyway, it's all kind of moot. Got lucky and got this Note used and off contract for $225, that kind of deal lightning rarely strikes twice! I use mine as a very portable wifi tablet, so the wider screen is probably best for my purposes.

Sort of hoping Samsung will consider making a Note 7" tablet with good screen resolution and S-pen, or make the 10" tablet with higher resolution. My eyes do best with higher resolution.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note (Thing Two).
    MERCDROID likes this.

Spec wise - note 2
    Design wise - note 1

Not sure if you guys noticed that galaxy note looks like a big version of galaxy s2 and note 2 is a big version Galaxy s3. Can they at least change the design a bit so that there's a distinctive and unique feeling for each phones.
    :o

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Which is better you think?

samsung galaxy note GT-n7000

For Design look :Note 1 not by much
    For Elegance and HArdeware (Camera, Speakers, LED even and S Pen) then Note 2 By ALOOOTT trsut me
    For Software:They will be similar if you root and flash jelly bean into note 1, if not then note 2 software is load better android 4.1 is alot better than ICS by alot
    For Gaming and Media: Note 2 is WAY Better in gaming than note 1 BY huge it can be locked at super smooth framesrate in most games even in intensive games plus hadling extra textures which note 1 cant do and lags too lol and media is better on note 2 in terms on look and features but not by much in media but gaming NOTE 2 never get not 1 for gaming

too me Note 1 does look better than note 2 but i'll regreat getting note 1 lol unless jelly bean comes out

I like it as it is very sueful......................
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12