micro usb connection issue (thinks it's connected when not)
When disconnected from the micro USB, my Galaxy Note's battery icon continues to flash on and off (as in completely gone), and also it comes up with the connected to power icon, intermittently. It also makes the same noise as when connecting. The battery drains quite fast with this problem.
I imagine that there is an issue with the connector on the phone. How do I fix this? Is this a known problem? Never had a problem with my Galaxy S. Thanks.
- 09-14-2012, 07:42 AM #2
- 497 Posts
- Quattrimus CM9
Re: micro usb connection issue (thinks it's connected when not)
Quickest thing to try first is to disable usb debugging (yes I know this is not supposed to have anything to do with the battery) and then reboot. I've seen this with a lot of other phones, and doing this seems to straighten it out for some reason.
- 09-17-2012, 04:51 AM #4
- 09-17-2012, 05:05 PM #5
- By mileshuff in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 11-16-2012, 05:15 AM
- By Stevies in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2011, 03:30 PM
- By dfine1966 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 44Last Post: 04-24-2011, 06:43 PM
- By rhildenbrand in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 9Last Post: 09-01-2010, 12:37 AM
- By larrysir in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2010, 06:46 PM