- 09-15-2012, 09:05 PM #2
Re: What are the blue /red arrows for?
It has to do with some sort of sync on the phone, possibly for updates, if i recall. That is when i normally see it is when the phone checks for updates.
Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums
- 09-15-2012, 10:20 PM #3
- 09-15-2012, 11:36 PM #4
- 09-17-2012, 09:37 PM #7
- By kpazzo6 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 8Last Post: 03-25-2012, 07:15 PM
- By BurgesS in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 10Last Post: 07-31-2011, 09:40 PM
- By PhreePhlyer in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 6Last Post: 07-05-2011, 10:51 PM
- By wentafew in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 6Last Post: 10-26-2010, 02:46 AM
- By Carol00Clark in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2010, 08:19 AM