Woman enjoying the Note?

LuvHorses

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Any woman enjoy using the Note? Apps you use the most? Games? Case you use? I prefer to use a clip holster at home and keep it with me all the time, and in purse when away from home.

I currently own IPhone4, and am thinking of upgrading to the Note2.

I use my iPhone for everything, forum reading, photo albums, gaming, Facebook, database, shopping, grocery, postage services, ebooks, banking, prescriptions, weather, maps, reminders etc.

petaf

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I am female and am enjoying my Note 1 (and horse) :). It isn't my only device, but can't beat the screen size for reading/watching vids, etc. it also helps that it slips easily into my pocketbook with the flap case. I don't really use it for calls much, thank goodness.

LuvHorses

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
I don't use my iPhone much for calls either :)

I do a lot more txting. Works great even with family as you are never interrupting people with phone calls at inappropriate times etc.

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Any woman enjoy using the Note? Apps you use the most? Games? Case you use? I prefer to use a clip holster at home and keep it with me all the time, and in purse when away from home.

I use my iPhone for everything, forum reading, photo albums, gaming, Facebook, database, shopping, grocery, postage services, ebooks, banking, prescriptions, weather, maps, reminders etc.
I use mine all the time for various hobbies and calls. I never reach for my home phone anymore either. I use it in place of every time I used to reach for paper and pen. It's wonderful to have everything written down in one place. I've taken pics of my flower beds and then annotate the flowers so next spring I'll know what's coming up and what needs stakes. I keep running lists for various stores so that when I go there, I don't forget things. Recently I'd found some furniture online and I clipped photos and put them on a note, annotated them with the desired measurements and emailed them to a furniture maker. The Snote and being able to slide things from the web onto them, and then write on it has been invaluable for collecting information for remodeling my kitchen. I also love being able to take a screen shot and write on it. I use the Spen for tapping keys when writing, it keeps me from getting frustrated with having long finger nails. I have a folding case and it works well in my purse and in my pocket. There are several threads of iphone users that have gotten Notes. You might want to browse through them too.

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site

The iphone users that have gotten Notes or thinking about getting them have a few threads going on the AT&T Galaxy Note forum. You might want to check them out.

android chick

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Had the htc sensation 2x,2 s3,alot of blackberries and i got a great deal on a note 1....i love this phone...i hear real people talking about the note 2...any note 2 owners...any body here who switched from note 1 to note 2....what you guys think?

samsung galaxy note GT-n7000

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci