- 10-11-2012, 07:05 PM #2
Re: Appeals Court Reversed Apple Decision Against Samsung
I don't know if it was the same article but I believe I read something about the court reversing the ban on the sale of a few of Samsung's devices. I don't understand how some of the lawsuits can be because of a basic shape and such simple things. Imagine if the first TV manufacturers had tried to sue each other over being a square with two dials and an on off button. How do they get patents on such simple basics?
- By still1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2012, 10:47 AM
- By standog100 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 21Last Post: 09-04-2012, 09:20 PM
- By johnnybiggles in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 09-04-2012, 04:29 PM
- By Sdude1200 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 16Last Post: 09-01-2012, 06:12 PM
- By capitaltpt in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 17Last Post: 05-27-2011, 11:21 PM