Where do you find good screen protectors? I got 2 off eBay, I dont like them. I use the stylus a lot & they scratch easy. & dont have a Cut out for the home screen button either.
Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Central Forums
- 11-24-2012, 10:20 AM #3
Re: screen protector?
I've used screen protectors since day-1 on my Note and will never risk going without one. Not sure how the previous poster had issues w/pen response as I've never experienced this with mine - unless the screen protector has been scuffed/scratched with use. I have tried five different brands with varying success. I usually will spend about $5 or less on a 3-pack, but am currently using a more expensive one (2 for $8) from a company called Rearth or something and am pretty impressed so far. I buy all of mine from Amazon - just make sure you buy those for your specific phone as it's easy to accidently buy the ones for the international version.
Sent from my Tmo SG Note
- By dornier in forum HTC HeroReplies: 6Last Post: 08-04-2010, 09:24 PM
- By KoukiFC3S in forum HTC HeroReplies: 33Last Post: 04-12-2010, 12:01 AM
- By o2bnclemson in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 16Last Post: 12-14-2009, 06:45 PM
- By mxu030 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 12-04-2009, 01:24 PM
- By jlank in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 30Last Post: 11-30-2009, 11:51 AM