- 11-30-2012, 10:31 PM #2
- 12-03-2012, 01:29 PM #4
Google play store apps not connecting to servers on my note.anybody else experience such problems?
No problems here. Running stock rooted LRT build
Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Central Forums
- 04-10-2013, 01:45 PM #6
Re: Google play store apps not connecting to servers on my note.anybody else experience such problem
I have my phone in airplane mode all the times, to save battery and only used with wifi in my home network, but i turn the airplane mode off to connect to the cellphone tower and get the time right, since I havent done it over a month the time was wrong and some programs were not conectin to the internet, so I turn the radio on my cellphone ( all cellphones are an advanced 2 way radios) to connect the cellphone to the tower and get the time and now all my internet programs work right, it fixed:
so TURN AIRPLANE MODE OFF AND I HOPE IT WORKS
"internet not trusted certificate"
and "Google play not connect"
and "mail.com app not updating"
- 08-27-2013, 06:37 PM #7
- 09-24-2014, 03:06 PM #8
- By pstjmack in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 6Last Post: 12-29-2012, 08:18 AM
- By neemo6 in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 3Last Post: 11-18-2012, 10:38 AM
- By SammyJB in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-28-2012, 08:27 AM
- By kaleforniacation in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 09-28-2012, 05:25 PM
- By diesel1285 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-15-2011, 06:55 PM