When exactly Galaxy Note gets Jelly Bean?

kurosenpai

May 22, 2012
Visit site
I know that Samsung has officially announced that Note will get JB and lots have anticipated the update to come and this end of the year.
But obviously isn't here yet.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

kurosenpai

May 22, 2012
Visit site
Look at the date. Its almost the end of the year and we getting no updates for Note. Is Samsung still doing some testing?.

kurosenpai

May 22, 2012
Visit site
Last news said january, :D

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Central Forums

Oh man. I dont wanna root my phone thats why im waiting for the official jellybean.
If i root my phone can i still update my phone with the official rom later?

unglued94ta

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Oh man. I dont wanna root my phone thats why im waiting for the official jellybean.
If i root my phone can i still update my phone with the official rom later?

Depends on if you change to a custom recovery.

I used Odin to get 4.0.4 LRQ, rooted but kept stock recovery and kernel. When the OTA for LRT came out, mine updated just fine and it kept root.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Central Forums

Sweet Pikake

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Hi Don't you have the GT-N7000, I thought this International Note in already on JB. Correct me if I'm wrong. Am waiting also for the official JB 4 SGH-I717 Galaxy Note. Sorry, my bad, I went to look and its for Europe only and at sammobile.com, it has an exclamation point. That must be a big warning.

kurosenpai

May 22, 2012
Visit site
Hi Don't you have the GT-N7000, I thought this International Note in already on JB. Correct me if I'm wrong. Am waiting also for the official JB 4 SGH-I717 Galaxy Note. Sorry, my bad, I went to look and its for Europe only and at sammobile.com, it has an exclamation point. That must be a big warning.

No. Still havent got any updates. Even the European haven't got it yet. But rest assure, i just got a incoming drip this morning on a news that says that Samsung will officially releases Jellybean but expect it next year as its just a few days before New Year.
And that jelly bean is with the premium suite too.

Sweet Pikake

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
:-\:-\
No. Still havent got any updates. Even the European haven't got it yet. But rest assure, i just got a incoming drip this morning on a news that says that Samsung will officially releases Jellybean but expect it next year as its just a few days before New Year.
And that jelly bean is with the premium suite too.

Thanks for the info. JB is really fluid. I have the Nexus 4 ordered on 27th of Nov. Received on 10th Dec. I used it for while but after using the AT&T Galaxy Note, don't want any smaller screen size. The N4 went back in its box.

kurosenpai

May 22, 2012
Visit site
:-\:-\

Thanks for the info. JB is really fluid. I have the Nexus 4 ordered on 27th of Nov. Received on 10th Dec. I used it for while but after using the AT&T Galaxy Note, don't want any smaller screen size. The N4 went back in its box.

Yeah. I know your feeling. After using note for a year ill never go back to smaller screen phone.

Bradah

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Somewhere in January or some other regions even febuary or later but most will be late january prolly and this is from kies or you can just root and flash into phone instantly

Sweet Pikake

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
:(:(
I cant wait for jb updates. They should hurry up or ill just install a custom rom

I was tempted to install the Liquid Smooth Jelly Bean. I downloaded two files zip files n put them inside the micro sd. I started to read the procedure and looks like pretty straight forward. I chickened out in the end. I would rather suffer like most of you and wait for the official JB from either Samsung or AT&T.

kurosenpai

May 22, 2012
Visit site
:(:(

I was tempted to install the Liquid Smooth Jelly Bean. I downloaded two files zip files n put them inside the micro sd. I started to read the procedure and looks like pretty straight forward. I chickened out in the end. I would rather suffer like most of you and wait for the official JB from either Samsung or AT&T.

Omg. Same here. I have some experiences rooting and installing custom rom. I did that to my old x8. It would be like hell if we bricked our phone now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1