When exactly Galaxy Note gets Jelly Bean?

kurosenpai

May 22, 2012
Visit site
I readed on website somebody in poland got official jb update!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Central Forums

Thanks. I think its going to take like a few week from now till i get jb. Last update (ics) came 2 weeks after Poland.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Not saying it can't be done, but Samsung a tough to brick. I ran liquid for awhile on the sgs3, nice rom

Sent from my PMID1000B using Tapatalk HD

kurosenpai

May 22, 2012
Visit site
Not saying it can't be done, but Samsung a tough to brick. I ran liquid for awhile on the sgs3, nice rom

Sent from my PMID1000B using Tapatalk HD

There are lots of stuff to do when u r rooted and with custom rom but i dont really need it as stock still can do what i want.

anon(156377)

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I readed on website somebody in poland got official jb update!

This was deemed fake. ONE guy claimed he got it and reported it, no screen shots, nothing. Several other Polocks reported they had NOT received an update and nothing official came from Samsung Poland. Also, this means nothing for the AT&T Note.

kurosenpai

May 22, 2012
Visit site
This was deemed fake. ONE guy claimed he got it and reported it, no screen shots, nothing. Several other Polocks reported they had NOT received an update and nothing official came from Samsung Poland. Also, this means nothing for the AT&T Note.

That would be sucks man. How long does it gonna be before we note users get jelly bean ?
Samsung please hurry up. :(

fairycorpse

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site

Then I find web sites like this too. Anyway to tell if its accurate? I've not gotten any updates.

http://www.androidauthority.com/sam...ate-supposedly-rolling-out-officially-147569/

anon(156377)

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I don't have 3G here (and it would have been far more than a 2 hour drive, each direction, to get into one), so I just bought one on eBay for about $400 (including overnight shipping). T-Mobile told me I could stop by and "look" at their display models and ask as many questions as I wanted. No thanks.

Has anyone else picked up a G1? If so, where and how much? Are you using it yet? I can't wait for mine to arrive :)

This is the article I was referring to. Not accurate.

Bradah

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
For a super accruate prolly Febuary max or late Jan but a rumor Poland alreay got it and yes they did get it but after 3 days it was fake lOLOL
But sasmung did already announced and comfirmed it.

Update: it's actually satrting to roll out to some countrys no countrys so far

kurosenpai

May 22, 2012
Visit site

kurosenpai

May 22, 2012
Visit site
Oh my God I got the news too. But that isn't for the international version isn't it? If it does than our updates are schedule for late February. Which is okay. Because I've waited for so long I think I can wait for a few more Weeks.:D

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
What it looks to me is that the kernel exploit has moved up a bunch of update timetables.

It is going to be a busy month for samsung...

Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.

fairycorpse

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I have the unlocked international version GT-N7000. Any one hear when this one is getting the JB update?

I keep hearing it will get JB update first.... But really we'll just have to wait it out. As annoying as it is.... To bad Samsung won't just give dates for the updates. Would make me feel a little happier.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conrad Edmund