Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 98
Like Tree10Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default When exactly Galaxy Note gets Jelly Bean?

    I know that Samsung has officially announced that Note will get JB and lots have anticipated the update to come and this end of the year.
    But obviously isn't here yet.


    Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
  2. #2  
    piizzadude's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    5,768 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

    Default Re: When exactly Galaxy Note gets Jelly Bean?

    You answered your own question pretty much
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: When exactly Galaxy Note gets Jelly Bean?

    Look at the date. Its almost the end of the year and we getting no updates for Note. Is Samsung still doing some testing?.

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
  4. #4  
    adipabeta's Avatar

    Posts
    75 Posts
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    ROM
    Samung Ics Indonesia

    Default Re: When exactly Galaxy Note gets Jelly Bean?

    Last news said january,

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Central Forums
    I Jiraiya. The Epitome of Manliness.
    Thanked by:
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: When exactly Galaxy Note gets Jelly Bean?

    Quote Originally Posted by adipabeta View Post
    Last news said january,

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Central Forums
    Oh man. I dont wanna root my phone thats why im waiting for the official jellybean.
    If i root my phone can i still update my phone with the official rom later?

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
  6. #6  

    Default Re: When exactly Galaxy Note gets Jelly Bean?

    Mine running android 4.1.1

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default Re: When exactly Galaxy Note gets Jelly Bean?

    Quote Originally Posted by sonyscaria View Post
    Mine running android 4.1.1

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums
    Thats because you are using Note 2 obviously. I was talking about the first note

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
  8. #8  
    unglued94ta's Avatar

    Posts
    198 Posts
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    ROM
    4.1, 4.0.4, 4.0.4

    Default Re: When exactly Galaxy Note gets Jelly Bean?

    Quote Originally Posted by kurosenpai View Post
    Oh man. I dont wanna root my phone thats why im waiting for the official jellybean.
    If i root my phone can i still update my phone with the official rom later?

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
    Depends on if you change to a custom recovery.

    I used Odin to get 4.0.4 LRQ, rooted but kept stock recovery and kernel. When the OTA for LRT came out, mine updated just fine and it kept root.

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Central Forums
  9. #9  
    Sweet Pikake's Avatar

    Posts
    148 Posts
    ROM
    OEM

    Default Re: When exactly Galaxy Note gets Jelly Bean?

    Hi Don't you have the GT-N7000, I thought this International Note in already on JB. Correct me if I'm wrong. Am waiting also for the official JB 4 SGH-I717 Galaxy Note. Sorry, my bad, I went to look and its for Europe only and at sammobile.com, it has an exclamation point. That must be a big warning.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

    Default Re: When exactly Galaxy Note gets Jelly Bean?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Pikake View Post
    Hi Don't you have the GT-N7000, I thought this International Note in already on JB. Correct me if I'm wrong. Am waiting also for the official JB 4 SGH-I717 Galaxy Note. Sorry, my bad, I went to look and its for Europe only and at sammobile.com, it has an exclamation point. That must be a big warning.
    No. Still havent got any updates. Even the European haven't got it yet. But rest assure, i just got a incoming drip this morning on a news that says that Samsung will officially releases Jellybean but expect it next year as its just a few days before New Year.
    And that jelly bean is with the premium suite too.

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
  11. #11  
    Sweet Pikake's Avatar

    Posts
    148 Posts
    ROM
    OEM

    Default Re: When exactly Galaxy Note gets Jelly Bean?

    Quote Originally Posted by kurosenpai View Post
    No. Still havent got any updates. Even the European haven't got it yet. But rest assure, i just got a incoming drip this morning on a news that says that Samsung will officially releases Jellybean but expect it next year as its just a few days before New Year.
    And that jelly bean is with the premium suite too.

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks for the info. JB is really fluid. I have the Nexus 4 ordered on 27th of Nov. Received on 10th Dec. I used it for while but after using the AT&T Galaxy Note, don't want any smaller screen size. The N4 went back in its box.
    Thanked by:
    kurosenpai likes this.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

    Default Re: When exactly Galaxy Note gets Jelly Bean?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Pikake View Post


    Thanks for the info. JB is really fluid. I have the Nexus 4 ordered on 27th of Nov. Received on 10th Dec. I used it for while but after using the AT&T Galaxy Note, don't want any smaller screen size. The N4 went back in its box.
    Yeah. I know your feeling. After using note for a year ill never go back to smaller screen phone.

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
  13. #13  

    Default Re: When exactly Galaxy Note gets Jelly Bean?

    Somewhere in January or some other regions even febuary or later but most will be late january prolly and this is from kies or you can just root and flash into phone instantly
  14. #14  
    nd1983's Avatar

    Posts
    44 Posts
    Global Posts
    296 Global Posts

    Default Re: When exactly Galaxy Note gets Jelly Bean?

    I got an email from Rogers:
    Smartphone --- Software Version --- Release Date
    Samsung Galaxy Note (SGH-I717R) - Jelly Bean (4.1) - Early January

  15. #15  
    PCLG's Avatar

    Posts
    1 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nd1983 View Post
    I got an email from Rogers:
    Smartphone --- Software Version --- Release Date
    Samsung Galaxy Note (SGH-I717R) - Jelly Bean (4.1) - Early January

    I agree that going back to a smaller screen is not an option. Anyone know if 4.1 is backwards compatible to a Galaxy Note 1717D? Anyone know if 4.1 will support homescreen/phonescreen in landscape mode?
  16. #16  

    Default Re: When exactly Galaxy Note gets Jelly Bean?

    It is released now.I use HTC and I want the Jelly Bean update,too.
    If you want to know something about flash player go to this blog flash-video-player.blogspot.com
  17. #17  

    Default Re: When exactly Galaxy Note gets Jelly Bean?

    Where is jb released for note?

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Central Forums
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  

    Default Re: When exactly Galaxy Note gets Jelly Bean?

    I cant wait for jb updates. They should hurry up or ill just install a custom rom

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
  19. #19  
    Sweet Pikake's Avatar

    Posts
    148 Posts
    ROM
    OEM

    Default Re: When exactly Galaxy Note gets Jelly Bean?

    Quote Originally Posted by kurosenpai View Post
    I cant wait for jb updates. They should hurry up or ill just install a custom rom

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
    I was tempted to install the Liquid Smooth Jelly Bean. I downloaded two files zip files n put them inside the micro sd. I started to read the procedure and looks like pretty straight forward. I chickened out in the end. I would rather suffer like most of you and wait for the official JB from either Samsung or AT&T.
    kurosenpai likes this.
  20. #20  

    Default Re: When exactly Galaxy Note gets Jelly Bean?

    I readed on website somebody in poland got official jb update!

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
    kurosenpai likes this.
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #21  

    Default Re: When exactly Galaxy Note gets Jelly Bean?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Pikake View Post


    I was tempted to install the Liquid Smooth Jelly Bean. I downloaded two files zip files n put them inside the micro sd. I started to read the procedure and looks like pretty straight forward. I chickened out in the end. I would rather suffer like most of you and wait for the official JB from either Samsung or AT&T.
    Omg. Same here. I have some experiences rooting and installing custom rom. I did that to my old x8. It would be like hell if we bricked our phone now.

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #22  

    Default Re: When exactly Galaxy Note gets Jelly Bean?

    Quote Originally Posted by sp85106 View Post
    I readed on website somebody in poland got official jb update!

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Central Forums
    Thanks. I think its going to take like a few week from now till i get jb. Last update (ics) came 2 weeks after Poland.

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
  23. #23  

    Default Re: When exactly Galaxy Note gets Jelly Bean?

    Quote Originally Posted by kurosenpai View Post
    Thanks. I think its going to take like a few week from now till i get jb. Last update (ics) came 2 weeks after Poland.

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
    2 weeks isn't bad though. When did Poland Get the update?

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Central Forums
  24. #24  
    piizzadude's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    5,768 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

    Default Re: When exactly Galaxy Note gets Jelly Bean?

    Not saying it can't be done, but Samsung a tough to brick. I ran liquid for awhile on the sgs3, nice rom

    Sent from my PMID1000B using Tapatalk HD
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #25  

    Default Re: When exactly Galaxy Note gets Jelly Bean?

    Quote Originally Posted by fairycorpse View Post
    2 weeks isn't bad though. When did Poland Get the update?

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Central Forums
    I heard that the updates are rolling at the moment

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Predictions on when the AT&T GS3 will get Jelly Bean update?
    By saintforlife in forum AT&T Galaxy S3
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 11-08-2012, 08:16 AM
  2. How will you feel if VZW Galaxy S3 & HTC get Jelly Bean first?
    By Touchpaddle in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus
    Replies: 172
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 09:39 PM
  3. When can we get Jelly Bean?
    By TruthX in forum Verizon Galaxy S3
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-16-2012, 03:23 PM
  4. How to get Jelly Bean on Galaxy Nexus
    By kswem in forum Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-07-2012, 10:13 AM
  5. Any one know when the Siii might get Jelly Bean???
    By sloc88 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 07-02-2012, 05:11 PM

Posting Permissions

B