- 2 Posts
How to disable text msg preview at the top with sound on
Is there a simple way to disable text message preview on locked screen with sound on?
I'd like not to be read my text messages while screen is password locked but I'd like still have the notification sound is on.
If I Disable notifications by message settings, it disables notification sound too.
Otherwise either it ruins my privacy or I cannot notice if I've got a message.
It'a very basic option thats unbeliavable to be unnoticed.
- 2 Posts
Re: How to disable text msg preview at the top with sound on
I mailed to Samsung and describe the situation.
It ruins my privacy, because I lock screen not to be reached my private messages; but when I receive a mail, all the content is previewed tpo of the screen. If I turn off preview, then message warning sound is off too.
They answered me and admit the situation and said they cannot fix it.
Such a ambitious smartphone, but lacks of even basic privacy precautions.
- 01-22-2013, 03:55 PM #3
- By cypawer in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: Yesterday, 04:22 PM
- By Bank of Dad in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 3Last Post: 12-25-2012, 01:48 PM
- By petern23 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2012, 12:45 PM
- By budmonster in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2012, 06:18 PM
- By netarc in forum AT&TReplies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2011, 04:17 AM