- 1 Posts
[Question] My Galxy Note is Dead. Need Suggestion!
Yes. My Phone is dead. I wanted to take it to Service center.
If Samsung Service center repairs or replace my mother board, are they able to find out that I rooted my phone when the device is fixed. i.e., still rooting exists after new motherboard installation.
- 01-28-2013, 08:23 PM #2
Re: [Question] My Galxy Note is Dead. Need Suggestion!
I'm pretty sure that if your mother board IS fried, they'll have no way of knowing you rooted it. They will have to manually flash the emmc with a stock ROM just get it to boot up.
Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Central Forums
- By HNH992 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 12Last Post: 12-23-2012, 10:08 PM
- By barskin in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 28Last Post: 09-26-2012, 11:58 AM
- By lenlen2314 in forum Amazon Kindle FireReplies: 0Last Post: 12-25-2011, 11:38 PM
- By kylebw7 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 7Last Post: 10-28-2010, 04:51 PM
- By OrderedtheEvo in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 06-04-2010, 11:44 AM