Galaxy Note GT N7000 Battry Drain and Screen Flickering issues

dakeb

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Sent mine back to o2 and they replaced the battery a year ago. Between fine ever since. Except laggy after software updates.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

ichigosa

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I had the same problem with my note. The battery was slightly swelled up, the phone flickered all the time and the battery would sometimes only last a matter of minutes. I replaced the battery and everything was all good for a month or two after that.. until my phone bricked itself.. probably unrelated.

Daniel Trajano

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi Friend .

I bought this galaxy note 1 2nd hand . It was already on 4.1.2 , my mom has one and its on 2.3 .
when i compared it , mine lags and battery burns fast !

so i talked to a technician and he said , factory reset the phone and BOOmmmm !

Its Fixed ! it does not lag anymore , battery is now good !

but i have this one problem , when playing temple run it always turn or go to the left side .

i think my problem is the sensor , because when i auto rotate the screen and its not on landscape position , it does go to landscape , gets annoying sometimes

hope you can help me i can help you :)

Michael de Borst

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
I got the solution i think.

I put cyanogenmod on it.

this is very easily done with the cyanogenmod installer.
CM also comes with Clockworkmode recovery (a type of bootloader).
In here you can go to advanced settings and reset battery stats.
this worked for me.

you can also try to lower the screen brightness. this seemed to work for me also.

- - - Updated - - -

I got the solution i think.

I put cyanogenmod on it.

this is very easily done with the cyanogenmod installer.
CM also comes with Clockworkmode recovery (a type of bootloader).
In here you can go to advanced settings and reset battery stats.
this worked for me.

you can also try to lower the screen brightness. this seemed to work for me also

dcwazir

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi Guys,

Flickering issue occurs because of the battery. No issue with the mobile handset, just replace the battery & mobile will start working as normal. As battery life cycle is over ( Samsung recommends batter usage till 300 charge cycles).

Mateo Vidakovic

Aug 9, 2015
Visit site
Yes, finally, I tought I was the only one with this problem on this phone. I CAN NOT EXPRESS MYSELF HOW GLAD I AM TO FIND THIS.

Ok, so my phone battery usually lasts a day with chraging every night, yes, the battery can jump from 100 to 84 in few secs, and when it's below 50 or 30 it can show 0% and then there's a popup saying "shutting off" and obviously it shuts off. When I turn it, it shows the battery percentage that was before the shut off, or sometimes less than 15%. The worst part of this is the random shutting off part, when I DON'T use it, it turns off and makes a noise, and if I hear it and turn on the screen it says shutting off with 0 % battery. I get so many missed calls because of this and it's pissing me off.

Now, I replaced the battery with a fresh new one, the old one was bloated. I factory reseted the sh*t of the phone, I've done it about 4 times total since I bought it used and after replacing the battery. When I restart it, it looks promising but later it continues it's buisness. I don't know what to do next.

I think the solution may be hardware not software, and I think that it could be something on the battery sensors or something, like the wire skips a pulse and it thinks that the battery has runned out. So I was thinking to replace the main part of the phone, the motherboard or the something, but I can't find it anywhere and it'd probably cost alot, since it makes half of the phone.

Any help is appreciated!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair