- 2 Posts
Confused!! About updating to Jelly Bean?
I am bored with waiting for my Note to be updated either via an OTA or Kies (that seems to have stopped working for the moment!
So having done some research on the internet nothing seems to make sense, maybe someone with far greater knowledge can help me.
I am on Vodafone (UK) and want to get Jelly Bean these are my questions:-
Do I have to be concerned with bricking my phone (I read on XDA about doing this with the wrong kernel)?
Is there an official ROM for the UK? or does it not matter?
Thanks in advance.
- 04-06-2013, 08:49 PM #2
Re: Confused!! About updating to Jelly Bean?
The official JB for UK has not been released yet. I suppose there is risk of something but read lots on XDA before trying anything. If you load a different official release, go with German version because that is always first out. Though I don't expect any more significant updates.
- 04-10-2013, 01:55 PM #3
- By mike772lr in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 3Last Post: 10-18-2012, 07:23 PM
- By NewNexusUser99 in forum Sprint Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 10-18-2012, 06:50 AM
- By PaulDroidR2D2 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2012, 04:50 AM
- By jonsnowden in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2012, 09:04 PM
- By dmmarck in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 32Last Post: 08-28-2012, 11:09 PM