Galaxy Note doesn't go beyond logo and stuck at Downloading.. PLZ HELP :(

whatever61

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
Hello all,

I've rooted my Galaxy Note with ClockworkMod recovery successfully and then busybox.
Then I went to recovery mode again (after restarting the phone), however it loaded Android regular recovery mode (not Clockwork), so I installed Clockwork again and without restarting performed WIPE DATA (maybe that was a mistake?). After it was finished it restarted by itself and now its in the following status:

- stucks at GALAXY NOTE N7000 logo. Sometimes blinks, but never goes beyond it.
- Recovery mode exactly same - stuck at logo.
- when plugging USB it will show the battery, but it's like stuck then.
- Tried download mode, but it's stuck at Downloading... forever.

I couldn't find the exact case as mine, that it restarted by itself and stuck at logo now.
I backed up everything, the previous ROM and etc.
I am aware of the bricking bug of ICS, however I had the ClockworkMod installed, so what did I do wrong??

And most importantly, what should I do now? Can I do something via the download mode? I don't think Odin recognizes any connected device when I plug in the USB, but I don't know how to check if it does or not..

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Advancing slowly.. managed to install cyanogen 9 mod, but now it stucks in the loading of the mod forever.. Can access recovery and download modes.

Last edited:

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
You said you have a Nandroid backup of your previous setup? I would boot into CWM and restore that backup to get out of this problem first. Being stuck at the logo sounds like you could of wiped more than data and lost your kernel.

whatever61

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
You said you have a Nandroid backup of your previous setup? I would boot into CWM and restore that backup to get out of this problem first. Being stuck at the logo sounds like you could of wiped more than data and lost your kernel.

Did it just now and even that didn't help! But I know it restored, because I used to have an exclamation mark and now it's gone, but same problem still...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma