Upgrade to Note stylus

Steveuk811

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Hey,
Does anyone know if theres a better S-pen/stylus for the original Note ?
I also own a Note 10.1 owner, the stylus tip on it is so much smoother and nicer to use on the screen, whereas on the Note the tip is hard and has a scratchy feel to it. I see the Note 2 stylus seems to have the softer tipped stylus and looks a similar shape to the original S- pen, however I dont know if (got a feeling it wont) it would fit into the original Notes slot. Does anyone know if itll fit or a better feeling stylus for the original Note ?
thanks for any help !

scaots

May 29, 2010
Visit site
I don't think that any other stylus will fit in the Note. However if you don't mind having something else to carry or have around, there are many stylus options for about $30 and up. Some of the Wacom pens will work and I think any of the other Note pens, though you don't get use of the increased pressure levels. There was a nice holder for the Note stylus that came with one and made it normal pen size. Maybe see if Samsung has that for the 10.1 stylus since you like it.

Posted via Android Central App on GT-N7000

GMJeff

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
The s pen for the note 2 is slightly squared, meaning that it definately will not fit in the original note. I had them both, as well as the 10.1.

The note 2, as well as the 10.1 came with extra tips for their s pens, but I am not sure if they are harder than the tip that is pre installed in the penor if they are just extras to replace a worn tip.

As mentioned previously, the s pen is just a Wacom stylus, the same type that are used on their bamboo digitizers.

I do seriously doubt that anybody would make something exactly like the s pen that would fit in the note, due to possible copyright violations.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance