Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone as stopped.

cutesymin

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
I've made a thread about this before, but didn't get much help D:
It already has the most recent update, and I just updated the firmware on kies. I've also factory reset it 2 or 3 times, and still no luck!! Whenever I hit the home button, my phone reboots. Please help me! I've never had this problem until that software update.

heelanaya

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
It already has the most recent update, and I just updated the firmware on kies. I've also factory reset it 2 or 3 times, and still no luck!! Whenever I hit the home button, my phone reboots. Please help me! I've never had this problem until that software update.
Hi, Can you provide more details about this issue like are you rooted if so did you delete any files and if not can you try to go into settings apps phone and clear cache report back ill try to help as much as i can

cutesymin

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
It's not rooted. Like when it started updating, it said it was succesful, but it was still stuck on the updating screen although it said it was complete. I waited about 30 minutes for the screen to go back to normal, so I just turned it off thinking that would help(that's probably why my phone is messed up). I noticed that when I was looking at the files on my phone through kies, com.android.phone was missing.

heelanaya

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
It's not rooted. Like when it started updating, it said it was succesful, but it was still stuck on the updating screen although it said it was complete. I waited about 30 minutes for the screen to go back to normal, so I just turned it off thinking that would help(that's probably why my phone is messed up). I noticed that when I was looking at the files on my phone through kies, com.android.phone was missing.
okay then do a factory reset or try pushing the update again by going into recovery turn phone off press and hold volume down + power button and press recovery u should see a android with exclamation hold up or down button and it should do it

edap617

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I have encountered the same problem before. I uninstalled several apps and I performed factory reset twice but the problem persisted. Then I decided to bring my Note 2 to Samsung service center. They told me the come back after an hour. I think they have formatted the internal memory and re-reinstalled android 4.1.2. My Note 2 is now running very smoothly, it's like new.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Kattey Spares

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site

cutesymin,

Hi all

I reset to factory settings an Android 4.3 Nexus 4. The reset seemed to be done correctly, but when the phone restarted (or I restarted, don't remember), and after typing the PIN number, a dialog message pop ups continuously with the error "Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped".

I cannot configure my network settings as this message is throwing my out of the network configuration screen.

Note that the Nexus was bought with Android 4.2 and later was updated to 4.3. I'm using stock as it came from Google.

So my Nexus is now unusable. Does anyone know what can fix this issue?

Thanks

Cheos,

We did not know much about what device you are using & which android version you have? and also what version you are upgrading?

Please note that some device like Nexus 4 & others has a problem with android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) and only can run with 4.2 (originally come with 4.2). If you want to upgrade to 4.3 than you have to root the device & force the new APN setting to device (if you are getting the error while connecting to internet or so). See the thread started at Google Code for this issue and may be Google team will resolve this issue in their next release (Android 4.4 - Kitkat)

https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=59820&colspec=ID%20Type%20Status%20Owner%20Summary%20Stars&start=100

This problem can also be a sync problem with one of the Google service (Example : Calender, Contacts or Email) for this problem you have 2 solutions before factory resetting the device for the detailed procedure you can see the below tutorial

[Solved] Process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly fix

Above link can also be provide the details if you are facing this problem while receiving the calls.

Suraj Milosiu

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
can someone help me pls urgent, i have a problem with my galaxy s4
they say like com.android.phone stop working... i can`t make calls try to connect to wifi but not working, also i do a factory reset but is still there the problem... may some1 help me pls?