- 09-05-2013, 11:51 PM #2
- 8,045 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 09-06-2013, 07:48 AM #3
- 342 Posts
Re: keyboard issue
I think on thumb keyboard you can adjust the key size. It is also a good keyboard to take advantage of the Galaxy Note screen size.
I currently use SwiftKey and it does have options to adjust key height but only small normal or large.
Sent from my HTC One GPe using AC Forums app
- 09-06-2013, 07:49 AM #4
- 09-11-2013, 07:22 AM #5
- 09-20-2013, 01:53 PM #6
- By jastek in forum ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity 700Replies: 4Last Post: 09-08-2013, 09:23 PM
- By fumhood in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2013, 03:20 PM
- By Astonem in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 09-05-2013, 12:20 PM
- By ema8669 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 09-05-2013, 09:43 AM
- By redsoxfan423 in forum LG LucidReplies: 0Last Post: 09-04-2013, 11:48 PM