my galaxy note won't turn on

Nurul Rubyy

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
hi,
i owned a galaxy note gt-n7000. a few days ago, i've rooted my phone and tried to upgrade it to the jelly bean. i just followed the instruction from the internet. when i was trying to factory reset my phone suddenly my phone shut down it self and won't turn on again. it has been 2 days. i feel very stupid, i just follow my friend advice on upgrading it. please somebody help me. is my phone can't be save anymore?:':)'(

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
hi,
i owned a galaxy note gt-n7000. a few days ago, i've rooted my phone and tried to upgrade it to the jelly bean. i just followed the instruction from the internet. when i was trying to factory reset my phone suddenly my phone shut down it self and won't turn on again. it has been 2 days. i feel very stupid, i just follow my friend advice on upgrading it. please somebody help me. is my phone can't be save anymore?:':)'(

Welcome to the forums.
Sorry to hear about your phone. Can you boot into recovery (Power, and volume up) or Download Mode (power and volume down)? The Home button may need to be pressed as well.

Nurul Rubyy

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
Can you try a different battery? If so, and it still doesn't work, you have what is called a bricked device.

then, what should i do?? sobs
i haven't try changing my battery yet, but if it doesn't help also, what should i do? would appreciate if you could help me. im totally lost! thanks alot

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
then, what should i do?? sobs
i haven't try changing my battery yet, but if it doesn't help also, what should i do? would appreciate if you could help me. im totally lost! thanks alot

If a new battery doesn't work, there is not much that can be done. Sorry.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app

Bul-Bul

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Hello. I have a similar problem. When I press the Start button, the Samsung logo appears on the screen and the Samsung ring is spinning, but the phone never gets started (no desktop screen comes up) and it goes on like this forever, like it is trying to start and never succeeds.

Trying to put it into Recovery Mode gives the same thing, and the Download Mode is also get started, but I am not sure what to do next and if I need to do anything in the Download Mode.

PLEASE HELP.

Gettys Deemer

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Hello. I have a similar problem. When I press the Start button, the Samsung logo appears on the screen and the Samsung ring is spinning, but the phone never gets started (no desktop screen comes up) and it goes on like this forever, like it is trying to start and never succeeds.

Trying to put it into Recovery Mode gives the same thing, and the Download Mode is also get started, but I am not sure what to do next and if I need to do anything in the Download Mode.

PLEAE HELP.

Take y memory card out and try that. You device may be too full of Memory.

Jjunaii

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
My samsung galaxy note 8 won't switch on. The Logo appears but just that and it it keeps doing that, No dekstop appearing. What to do? :(

Gettys Deemer

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
My samsung galaxy note 8 won't switch on. The Logo appears but just that and it it keeps doing that, No dekstop appearing. What to do? :(

Take memory card out. See if it boots now. If not press and hold the power button and volume down button at the same time. Screen will appear saying volume down button to stop down load. Press volume down. Phone will shut off and turn back on to install apps. After it finished everything I took me battery out and waited 2 minutes and put it
back in. I also advise you to get a new battery. How to hard reset a galaxy note 8 is on the web.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
hi i have a samsung galaxy note one, and it wont turn on,i hold the power button, it vibrates then nothing happens, the screen is black and i tried the volume thing and it did not work

KenSanDiego

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
Might as well throw mine in there as well. Note1 N7000. Havent rooted or rom'd. I did make the mistake of setting it on top of an old hard drive overnight. I think the magnet wiped the memory or something. Will not power up..no power at all to do anything. Battery doesn't charge..no lights, no activity, nothing. Pulled microsd, and sim card out. still nothing. New battery on the way. We'll see what happens.

KenSanDiego

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
New battery came in. I removed Micro-SD and SIM, charged new battery with wall charger that came with battery ($9 for both on Amazon), then installed new battery and it fired right up. whew! dodged a bullet on that one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tony2