- 7 Posts
Galaxy Note replacement usb port
Hi, my Galaxy Note N7000's usb port has all but given up, and I need it replaced. It's still under warranty, and Samsung might (due to what I've read about others trying) replace it for free, otherwise it could cost a fair bit and the phone would need to be sent away.
I've read that none-genuine replacement usb port modules are available online, and that replacing the module is quite easy, but I've read reviews on Amazon UK that most that have gone this route have seen a decrease in 3G signal, and the microphone can stop working. Not really a good solution to the damaged usb port :/
Does anyone have experience of this, and know for certain that it's the none-genuine parts that are the issue? Are genuine Samsung parts available somewhere online?
- 10-28-2013, 02:48 AM #2
- By subho in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 7-inchReplies: 4Last Post: 12-10-2013, 02:08 PM
- By Philip McDunnough in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 8Last Post: 11-06-2013, 04:38 PM
- By dazyjayne in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 22Last Post: 10-28-2013, 07:17 PM
- By iPhone 5_to_GS4 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 10-27-2013, 11:11 PM
- By criz2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2013, 11:46 AM