unwanted window

dj58

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
I have an accuweather window which has appeared in the middle of my home screen on my Note 1. How do I make this go away? All I want to see is my icons and the date/time on home screen.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have an accuweather window which has appeared in the middle of my home screen on my Note 1. How do I make this go away? All I want to see is my icons and the date/time on home screen.

Try long pressing it. It should vibrate a bit and remove option should come at the top. Drag it there.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app

dj58

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Golfdriver97, thanks that fixed it. Having a problem turning off alarm also. When it goes off I get the red X and snooze choice so I press the red X but it continues to go off every 5 min like it is in snooze. How do I confirm the alarm so the phone knows ok I am up stop going off now?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Golfdriver97, thanks that fixed it. Having a problem turning off alarm also. When it goes off I get the red X and snooze choice so I press the red X but it continues to go off every 5 min like it is in snooze. How do I confirm the alarm so the phone knows ok I am up stop going off now?

You are welcome.
I think you are supposed to drag it to the outside ring? Been a while since I have used stock Samsung.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app