- 1 Posts
Galaxy note 8.0 cannot find work wifi after accidentally clicking forget.
Hello, I have a galaxy note 8.0 running 4.2.2, one day at work I accidently clicked forget on the wifi network and now I cannot even find the network at all, plus entering the settings manually doesn't seem to work neither, I have tried factory resetting the device and still no luck. I am unable to reset the router as it is at the place where I work used by many people, I downloaded a wifi finder app and managed to find a trace of the network but with a question mark next to it but still couldn't connect? I can connect perfectly via my phone and so can others but I have no idea what to do as my tablet is now out of warranty, any ideas please would greatly appreciated
- 12-03-2013, 06:59 PM #2
Re: Galaxy note 8.0 cannot find work wifi after accidentally clicking forget.
Welcome to Android Central! Well that's a bit odd. Go to Settings/Wi-Fi, and hit the Menu button. Try the Scan option first. If that doesn't bring up your network, select Advanced, and see if there is an option to choose the Wi-Fi Frequency Band. If there is one, select either "Auto," or the band that was not originally displayed (i.e., if it said 2.4 GHz, then select 5 GHz).
- By kadman59 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 02-15-2014, 08:36 AM
- By thenotekeeper in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 4Last Post: 01-02-2014, 09:09 AM
- By JAPelser in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-07-2013, 03:58 AM
- By ChuckeeDroid in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2013, 04:40 AM
- By y0dy0d in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 12-04-2013, 09:26 AM