- 1 Posts
Samsung Note RAM issue
Ok my Samsung Note is 1 year old but it lags heavily. It is running Android 4.1.2. Almost all the applications lag heavily and I had a question about the RAM.
Out of total 1 GB RAM , my note shows the available RAM as 863 MB. But the problem is that RAM usage always shows between 700-750 out of 863 MB. I have checked and calculated the total RAM usage by all the applications (Including Cached Processes/Background process) and it is about 380 MB.
But still there is a difference 700 - 380 MB = 320 MB which no application is using........Who is using this 300 MB?.......Is there a memory leak.....Should I give my Mobile for repair for reflashing the firmware?.........Kindly reply.
- 12-13-2013, 09:37 AM #2
Re: Samsung Note RAM issue
Welcome to the forums.
Have you tried to clear cache in recovery? [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- By robinsoncrusoe195 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 04-11-2014, 04:44 PM
- By RemD0G in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 4Last Post: 02-02-2014, 10:51 PM
- By UsedName in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 22Last Post: 12-17-2013, 12:35 AM
- By SharonSprenger in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2013, 08:35 AM
- By Sheena Nickerson in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-09-2013, 01:46 AM