Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HELP NEEDED! : Accidentally deleting messages in the input field

Hi Guys,

I have a problem on my Note 10.1.

I use a Samsung keyboard to type. When I am in the midst of compose a message, mostly on whatsapp, there's a button that I always press on my keyboard that would erase the entire message that I am composing in the input text field.

Does anyone know what button it is or whether it is a keyboard shortcut function which I can disable?

Thank you!

Global Posts
    23,076 Global Posts
    ROM
    SlimKat

Default Re: HELP NEEDED! : Accidentally deleting messages in the input field

Quote Originally Posted by carmenk View Post
    Hi Guys,

I have a problem on my Note 10.1.

I use a Samsung keyboard to type. When I am in the midst of compose a message, mostly on whatsapp, there's a button that I always press on my keyboard that would erase the entire message that I am composing in the input text field.

Does anyone know what button it is or whether it is a keyboard shortcut function which I can disable?

Thank you!
    Welcome to the forums.
    Not sure about that, AS I no longer use Samsung's keyboard. Google's is pretty good, and free on Play.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here, Developer Rules, and Marketplace