i717 Audio Problems! PLEASSSSE HELP
I have done everything I can think of. What happens is when I turn the phone on, it automatically thinks there's headsets in it when there's not. I even disconnected the audio jack & it's still reading it. I need help, any advice would be great & appreciated.
- 05-07-2014, 12:34 PM #2
- 05-07-2014, 01:10 PM #4
Re: i717 Audio Problems! PLEASSSSE HELP
And I assume you've tried a system cache partition wipe and/or a factory data reset? If so, then it may be a hardware defect. Since you opened the phone up, that presumably voids the warranty (if it was even still under warranty, that is).
- By trisha3010 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 2Last Post: 05-13-2014, 04:00 AM
- By mymooski1978 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 2Last Post: 05-11-2014, 09:02 AM
- By dougltc in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-07-2014, 10:04 PM
- By Chippy193 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2014, 12:38 PM
- By mkcapture in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-07-2014, 11:21 AM