- 31 Posts
My Galaxy Note won't connect to Samsung Kies
I just got a used Galaxy Note (I have no experience in buying used Android phones) and it has Android 4.0.4 in it and it is rooted, it has the SuperSU (or something) app in it.
I wanted to update it to 4.1.2 by connecting it to my computer but Kies won't connect to it. I can easily access the external storage in Windows Explorer but I can't see it in Kies.
Should I reset my device or should I use some ROMs I have heard about?
- 05-31-2014, 10:27 AM #2Dont' Forget to press Thank you button and like button when you get an answer
- By Tony Bird in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 2Last Post: 05-19-2014, 09:21 AM
- By ckranger11 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 05-18-2014, 09:10 AM
- By JOYCE-CH in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2014, 01:14 AM
- By Tom Dean in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2014, 12:21 AM