Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy note turns on turns off

Bought a used Galaxy note, when I turn it on, it goes off right away, I don't even see the galaxy screen.

When I hold power, vol up and down, it shows the galaxy screen quickly and turns off again. I am able to get into odin mode, it just says downloading, don't turn off and stays there.

I'm not sure if the usb port is working so I don't know if I can connect it to the computer to do any restores on there.

Ideas?

Default Re: Galaxy note turns on turns off

Welcome to Android Central! Is this the Note phone or tablet? When you're in Odin mode, does it soon turn off by itself again? If you hvae the phone, I'd try a new battery first. Or borrow a battery from someone with the same phone.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

The battery has a bit of a charge in it, I know this because it was able to stay in odin for a few mins before I pulled the battery.

It doesn't turn off by itself in odin.

This is the phone.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Well i don't know what happened, I plugged it into the computer, nothing popped up on the computer and I did nothing to it and it started working. Any idea why?