Gaining Root on the Precedent

PremiereK

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I have modified the code for the one click root method and now works perfect. Anyone needing this file message me with Premiere OCR in the title along with your e-mail address and I will send you the file.

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I have modified the code for the one click root method and now works perfect. Anyone needing this file message me with Premiere OCR in the title along with your e-mail address and I will send you the file.

Why don't you paste a dropbox link on the first page of your thread
I could use a copy

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

security_to_droid

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Use GingerBreak hear is a video that shows you how to do it. and also it takes a while, the link is in the description below the video How to root LG Optimus S + All Androids GingerBreak 1.20 - YouTube .. to make it easier i added the gingerbreak.apk app below just download it, plug phone into computer into storage mode put copy gingerbreak to phone then go to app market and download a zip file reader and then open it and click root and let it do what it need to do.. just make sure the phone is in USB debug mode before it will work tho.

Attachments

• GingerBreak-v1.20.apk
    295.2 KB · Views: 37
Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Use GingerBreak hear is a video that shows you how to do it. and also it takes a while, the link is in the description below the video How to root LG Optimus S + All Androids GingerBreak 1.20 - YouTube .. to make it easier i added the gingerbreak.apk app below just download it, plug phone into computer into storage mode put copy gingerbreak to phone then go to app market and download a zip file reader and then open it and click root and let it do what it need to do.. just make sure the phone is in USB debug mode before it will work tho.

DOESN'T Work on the Precedent or Prevail... as of the last time i tried it.

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Check out the LG optimus s that is how a community should operate and development is on fire I don't want to give out my e-mail to have to root my phone

This is why Dev wont take off on this phone!

angrygolfer

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
The disclaimer where One Click resides clearly states that it will not root your phone but will simply tell you if you have it or not. Looks like the feds got MegaUpload.com for many Crimes against humanity.

Can't anyone tell me how to root my Precedent????????????

Malea Morris

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
There are a couple ways this can be achived ONE is the One Click Root method, unfortunatly it took me 10 tries and still didn't have root the other is a stock/rooted odin package that was made by another guy on another forum which i will post a link to his package it has a readme in it and if you follow the instructions you will have root within about 5 minute... (this is also nice to have if your like me and like to experiment with your phone and do a fubar move like i did yesterday.. and bricked my phone, less than 5 minutes and it was back up and running.) so anyway here is the link to the ODIN root method Enjoy

ODIN Root Method

and now One Click Root

One Click Root

The One Click Root is for the Prevail.. but also is supposed to work on Precedent. as i stated i tried 10 times and still nothing my choice for rooting the precedent is the ODIN Root Method, yes its a bigger file but works extremely well

Neither link on this page works. HELP!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2