Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Question Re: Gaining Root on the Precedent

I've never rooted a phone before and I need lots of help! nothing seems to be working I'm just running in circles!

Default Re: Gaining Root on the Precedent

Go to arearom forums, go to romsx precedent, cyogenmod, and follow the guid I have posted

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

The disclaimer where One Click resides clearly states that it will not root your phone but will simply tell you if you have it or not. Looks like the feds got MegaUpload.com for many Crimes against humanity.

Can't anyone tell me how to root my Precedent????????????

See above post

Sent from my SGH-T889

Quote Originally Posted by PoorBoy52760 View Post
    There are a couple ways this can be achived ONE is the One Click Root method, unfortunatly it took me 10 tries and still didn't have root the other is a stock/rooted odin package that was made by another guy on another forum which i will post a link to his package it has a readme in it and if you follow the instructions you will have root within about 5 minute... (this is also nice to have if your like me and like to experiment with your phone and do a fubar move like i did yesterday.. and bricked my phone, less than 5 minutes and it was back up and running.) so anyway here is the link to the ODIN root method Enjoy

and now One Click Root

The One Click Root is for the Prevail.. but also is supposed to work on Precedent. as i stated i tried 10 times and still nothing my choice for rooting the precedent is the ODIN Root Method, yes its a bigger file but works extremely well
    Neither link on this page works. HELP!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123