Precedent Things You should Know About it

PoorBoy52760

Banned
Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
The Precedent is a Good Phone for PPL on a budget or NEW to android, there are a few and I mean a FEW things that can be done with it, 1 being the Root thanks to davew41 for the odin it is MUCH appreciated,

Some Things we really need to remember with these phones,
(1) It is severally limited on Storage Space,
(2) There are no Custom Roms for it (YET)
(3) It is Not Compatible with alot of APPS
(4) IT WILL NEVER GET GINGERBREAD (needs 512m ram and only has 384m)
(5) DO NOT OVERLOAD the processor, as it a 600mhz max Processor that is Factory Overclocked to 800mhz

With those said you can get a custom feel to it by adding custom launchers, sms apps contact apps and so on, I myself use Go LauncherEX and Go SMS Pro both very nice apps available in the market and are compatible with our phones. There are Literally 100's - 1000's of themes available for both these

You can get custom keyboards using Go Keyboard, Contacts using Go Contacts, and so on there are literally millions of custom wallpapers available, all you have to do is look around,

About the Carrier

Everyone is UNDER the assumption that Straight Talk Uses Verizon for these PHONES, UNTRUE they run on Sprint, verizon would not take the contract to host these phones on their network.

You can Flash sprint POSTPAID PRLs to these phones for better reception and possibly faster 3g (have not tried) as i get great reception and almost 200k a second downloads when tethering it to my laptop.

Thats about it I will add more as I discover it.. until then Happy Androiding...

Reactions: Valerie Bohl

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary