1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Contacts aren't showing up

When I save numbers they don't show up on my contacts, but if they person calls or texts me their name comes up. I thought it might have something to do with a app I've downloaded to I deleted everything but a facebook app (it won't let me) Any idea how to fix it?
    Banned

ROM
    AreaRom v2.0-GingerBread

Default Re: Contacts aren't showing up

Quote Originally Posted by Sammrose View Post
    When I save numbers they don't show up on my contacts, but if they person calls or texts me their name comes up. I thought it might have something to do with a app I've downloaded to I deleted everything but a facebook app (it won't let me) Any idea how to fix it?
    when you say you deleted everything just what do you mean?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by PoorBoy52760 View Post
    when you say you deleted everything just what do you mean?
    Well the problem seemed to start while I was downloading apps so I deleted all the apps I had downloaded other than the facebook one because it won't let me.
    Banned

ROM
    AreaRom v2.0-GingerBread

Quote Originally Posted by Sammrose View Post
    Well the problem seemed to start while I was downloading apps so I deleted all the apps I had downloaded other than the facebook one because it won't let me.
    have you tried a factory reset

hold camera,vol up, power till you get the yellow recovery screen,

use vol down to get to Factory Reset/Wipe Data (been awhile since i used stock)
    press camera

vol down till you get to yes press camera

when done press camera on reboot,

you will have to put in your gmail stuff again and let it sync but this will put it back to factory condition and allow you to start over.

Facebook app is preinstalled, you can't delete it without ROOT on the phone,

Yhuu could also do what i did sense i was too lazt to go through the apps that i wanted and put all yhuur contacts under favorites (:

thank you so much!!! finally fixed!! been trying everything this was the only thing that worked THANK YOU!!

I was having this same problem, so did a search, and found this thread. I was able to pinpoint what app was doing it, though: Twitter. So, maybe that will help!

Twitter no do that to me.

Sent from my SGH-T889

Default Re: Contacts aren't showing up Galaxy Precedent

I want a simple answer to why my contacts arent showing up in the regulaqr contacts list.. but if I mark them as a favorite they will show in the favorites. HOW can I fix this.. and NO I dont want anything on my phone synced!