Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default downloaded adobe flash player 10.2 but still cant watch videos!

    I downloaded the adobe flash and restarted my phone but i still cant watch videos. I wanna watch my shows on mtv.com. I tried after dl'n the flash n it said no application supports this or something....i tried it on the stock browser n on dolphin hd. Ive googled this all day n tried everything i found but nothing has worked... Any new ideas anyone?
  2. #2  
    travis2387's Avatar

    Posts
    44 Posts
    ROM
    AreaRom 2.3 AK51OC Kernel

    Default

    If you are on a Precedent the phone doesn't support the adobe flash player.install a web browser with built in flash support.Opera,Dolphin,etc.:thumbup:

    Sent from my Precedent using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
  3. #3  
    travis2387's Avatar

    Posts
    44 Posts
    ROM
    AreaRom 2.3 AK51OC Kernel

    Default

    The phone itself has no flash support,therefore you cannot stream vids online.you can however install a the es file manager.it has a built in media player.so you can watch online vids,just no streaming.sorry.the precedent is a low end phone.

    Sent from my Precedent using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
  4. #4  

    Default Re: downloaded adobe flash player 10.2 but still cant watch videos!

    Works for me, are you using the version made for armv6

    Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
  5. #5  

    Default Re: downloaded adobe flash player 10.2 but still cant watch videos!

    Flash 11 is out for arm6
    It is included in arearom3.4 but its not a general release yet. Wate a cupple weeks

    Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
  6. #6  

    Default Re: downloaded adobe flash player 10.2 but still cant watch videos!

    No don't wait you just need a different rom honestly Id consider cm7.2 mokeemod works great

    Sent from my SPH-M820 using Android Central Forums
    He who stands on toilet is high on pot
  7. #7  

    Default Re: downloaded adobe flash player 10.2 but still cant watch videos!

    Agreed. Perhaps thats why I never had trouble I run cm7.1 with fixed gps buildprop. I have 7.2 but ive upgraded n havent got around to flashing it. But when ar 3.4 comes out upgrade ur flash by pulling the apk out of the flash install for ar3.4 too.

    Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
  8. #8  

    Default Re: downloaded adobe flash player 10.2 but still cant watch videos!

    I got the flashplayer 11 apk from a link online and it works fine for me. Streaming and everything. Try it. I have a GS3 and it's cool

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
  9. #9  

    Default Re: downloaded adobe flash player 10.2 but still cant watch videos!

    Quote Originally Posted by makaroni View Post
    I got the flashplayer 11 apk from a link online and it works fine for me. Streaming and everything. Try it. I have a GS3 and it's cool

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    Yeah but the gs3 isn't stuck behind a armv6 processor phone's with armv6 and prior never were supported officially by adobe we use a unofficial hacked build of flash but it works

    Sent from my SPH-M820 using Android Central Forums
    He who stands on toilet is high on pot
  10. #10  

    Default Re: downloaded adobe flash player 10.2 but still cant watch videos!

    Quote Originally Posted by vernotzy21 View Post
    Yeah but the gs3 isn't stuck behind a armv6 processor phone's with armv6 and prior never were supported officially by adobe we use a unofficial hacked build of flash but it works

    Sent from my SPH-M820 using Android Central Forums
    Gotcha. Kind of new here so I just, found out how to find out which phone the thread is about. My bad.

    My GS3 sleeps in the bed and my girlfriend sleeps on the couch.
  11. #11  

    Default Re: downloaded adobe flash player 10.2 but still cant watch videos!

    Quote Originally Posted by makaroni View Post
    Gotcha. Kind of new here so I just, found out how to find out which phone the thread is about. My bad.

    My GS3 sleeps in the bed and my girlfriend sleeps on the couch.
    LoL haha trade u a droid for your girlfreind LoL

    Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
  12. #12  

    Default Re: downloaded adobe flash player 10.2 but still cant watch videos!

    Quote Originally Posted by prepaidguy9081 View Post
    LoL haha trade u a droid for your girlfreind LoL

    Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
    LMAOOO Shoot... for a Droid DNA, cup of Ramen noodles and a spicy slim Jim, u can have her!

    My GS3 sleeps in the bed and my girlfriend sleeps on the couch.
  13. #13  

    Default Re: downloaded adobe flash player 10.2 but still cant watch videos!

    Quote Originally Posted by makaroni View Post
    LMAOOO Shoot... for a Droid DNA, cup of Ramen noodles and a spicy slim Jim, u can have her!

    My GS3 sleeps in the bed and my girlfriend sleeps on the couch.
    Rofl

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  14. #14  

    Default Re: downloaded adobe flash player 10.2 but still cant watch videos!

    People still use the google play store, whaaaaaaaat lol

    Sent from my SGH-T889

Posting Permissions