Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By prepaidguy9081
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Restore Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy Precedent to factory condition

Rooted Precedent a month ago installed super user and titanium backup pro. I recently backed up everything on SD card and Titanium Backup and restored phone but failed to take SD card out. Now I've lost Play Store and can't get it back to re-install Titanium to get my stuff back. On top of that my phone auto denies incoming calls and texts and will not ring. Internet still works but some functionality has been lost. What to do? Can't find a factory Rom to install................

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Burris1 View Post
    Rooted Precedent a month ago installed super user and titanium backup pro. I recently backed up everything on SD card and Titanium Backup and restored phone but failed to take SD card out. Now I've lost Play Store and can't get it back to re-install Titanium to get my stuff back. On top of that my phone auto denies incoming calls and texts and will not ring. Internet still works but some functionality has been lost. What to do? Can't find a factory Rom to install................

Default Re: Restore Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy Precedent to factory condition

Cwm flash a gaaps.zip

Sent from my SGH-T889

rooted my samsung precendent on straight talk. phone got shut off 2 days company had me do a prl reset phone service restored no caller id. when i get a call phone screen reads no id iam no longer rooted but still no id PLEASE help!!! keep geting directed to dead links

Re root. Flash a rom. Try androidarea51.com

Sent from my SGH-T889
    Rukbat likes this.