- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
mobile data turning itself off-HELP!
I have a Samsung galaxy presendent with straight talk and I will be on the internet and go to click on a page and it would load and it tells me there is no internet connection. Or I'll go to send a message and it won't send. When I pull down the notification bar the mobile data icon will have been turned off. most of the time I can just turn it back on but if I don't notice it right away, it will disconnect my service as well. Then I have to call straightalk then and have them reconnect my service. What can be done to prevent the mobile data from being turned off all together?
- 01-30-2013, 11:21 AM #2
Re: mobile data turning itself off-HELP!
Call and complain
Call and complain some more
Nothing can be done to prevent thrm from doing this to my knowledge except for using under 2gb which is there limit on unlimited data
Sent from my SGH-T889
- By starsofthelid in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 33Last Post: 12-09-2016, 09:37 AM
- By oldAGE in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 12-18-2012, 08:15 PM
- By jjt981 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 11-14-2012, 01:04 PM
- By jaylawrence in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-19-2012, 03:24 PM
- By Plaid#AC in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 1Last Post: 01-31-2010, 10:00 PM