- 1 Posts
Galaxy S2 will not connect to my PC.
I have had the Galaxy S2 from Boost for about a month and have loved it except it will not connect to my PC. Every time I try it installs the drivers. Sometimes it is successful and other times it gives me the 'Hardware ID missing' message. I have tried Kies, nadda. I am running Windows 7. I am so frustrated because everytime I want to transfer stuff to and from my phone I have to take the SD card out...grrrrr. At least I have gotten to my phone file system pretty well.
- 03-07-2013, 04:34 PM #2
- By alextodd16 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 14Last Post: 05-08-2013, 07:52 AM
- By Nunnstop365 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 4Last Post: 03-05-2013, 05:31 PM
- By Matt Adamski in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2013, 06:54 PM
- By Becciboo81 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2013, 05:24 PM
- By gblaca in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-05-2012, 09:25 PM