Please help can't boot into clock work mod

steve3194

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
Hi Im having a very frustrating problem with my phone and I'd really appreciate some help with it.

Earlier today I rooted my samsung galaxy s i9000 running 2.3.3 for the first time using oneclickroot.

I wanted to try out a custom rom for it.

The main problem Im having is I can't access the cwm recovery mode. Everytime my phone boots into recovery it boots into the default android version (recovery e3)
this doesn't work as even when I try to back up my current rom I get the error message E signature verification failed.
I've tried flashing cwm recovery several times it downloads and says download successful and thats it. It doesn't seem to install although Im not sure. But from the cwm menu when I tap boot into recovery I get the same thing- default android recovery.

What can I do?

My phone is locked to vodafone not sure if that matters

Desperately need some help with this.

FIRMWARE VERSION: 2.3.3
KERNEL VERSION: 2.6.35.7-I9000XWJVH-CL184813root@DELL101 #2
BUILD NUMBER: GINGERBREAD.XWJVH

Thanks in advance

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Hi Im having a very frustrating problem with my phone and I'd really appreciate some help with it.

Earlier today I rooted my samsung galaxy s i9000 running 2.3.3 for the first time using oneclickroot.

I wanted to try out a custom rom for it.

The main problem Im having is I can't access the cwm recovery mode. Everytime my phone boots into recovery it boots into the default android version (recovery e3)
this doesn't work as even when I try to back up my current rom I get the error message E signature verification failed.
I've tried flashing cwm recovery several times it downloads and says download successful and thats it. It doesn't seem to install although Im not sure. But from the cwm menu when I tap boot into recovery I get the same thing- default android recovery.

What can I do?

My phone is locked to vodafone not sure if that matters

Desperately need some help with this.

FIRMWARE VERSION: 2.3.3
KERNEL VERSION: 2.6.35.7-I9000XWJVH-CL184813root@DELL101 #2
BUILD NUMBER: GINGERBREAD.XWJVH

Thanks in advance

How To Install ClockworkMod Recovery On Samsung Galaxy S I9000

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members