- 5 Posts
Galaxy note 3 Unlocked (N900 or LTE N9005) Which to purchase
I am thinking of upgrading and replacing my GS3 with an unlocked Galaxy Note 3 from a third party dealer. I am in Southern California and a T-Mobile customer. Apparently there are two versions, the N900 and the LTE N9005. I am not sure which one I should purchase. My intention in getting an unlocked phone is so that in the future I can switch carriers easily if I choose. This is not something I expect to do any time soon, but it would be nice to have the option. Obviously, I also want the best performance. Any info would be appreciated.
- 12-10-2013, 11:57 AM #2
- 90 Posts
Re: Galaxy note 3 Unlocked (N900 or LTE N9005) Which to purchase
I was looking at the Note 3 to switch between carriers (T-Mobile and AT&T) as well. I found that T-Mobile's variant (N900T) has support for AT&T bands as well, and would be your best bet. I believe the N9005 is missing LTE support for T-Mobile.
- By Huggie87 in forum Moto XReplies: 15Last Post: 12-12-2013, 10:40 AM
- By WinFan1 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-11-2013, 10:40 AM
- By AndroidDario in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 12-10-2013, 01:19 PM
- By David Lessnau in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 12-10-2013, 11:19 AM
- By tech_fan in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-10-2013, 09:36 AM