- 1 Posts
Hey everyone, I recently rooted my galaxy s plus phone an started uninstalling all the unwanted root applications. i never remembered to save a backup for the shell. The new shell that i replaced hanged a lot that i thought of restoring the phone back to default. After the reboot process now my phone has no shell, the only thing in the display is the notification bar, the rest of the screen is black. What Should I Do Pliz Help.
- 03-10-2014, 10:17 AM #2
- By scott loiacono in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 123Last Post: 08-11-2016, 11:16 AM
- By sallehss in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 03-10-2014, 02:40 PM
- By deaner1029 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 3Last Post: 03-10-2014, 10:01 AM
- By techie5 in forum LG G Pad 8.3Replies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2014, 06:03 AM
- By ash9002 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2014, 04:12 AM