Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Vid: hands on/unboxing Skyrocket

Thanked by 3:

Default Re: Vid: hands on/unboxing Skyrocket

wow nothing extra talk about wack. Although im still debating between this and vivid.

Push that SGSII off to the side, it is so last month!

Skyrocket baby!
    Last edited by planoman; 11-03-2011 at 05:25 PM.

Review I just saw said the Vivid was the better of the two phones.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SteveISU View Post
    Review I just saw said the Vivid was the better of the two phones.

Interesting. I have never owned a HTC. Have you? Where is the review?

Edit: I found it. Not a bad looking phone. My concern is that it is almost 2 oz heavier at over 6 ozs. and the battery is 1600 +/- mAh. I have always heard that HTC's have poor battery life. I did like that qHD screen though having an Atrix 2 and the OG Atrix as well. I am more familiar with the Sammy's touch wiz and actually like the new version when I had the SGSII for three weeks.

I will look at the Vivid but I think I would lean strongly toward the skyrocket.
    Last edited by planoman; 11-03-2011 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by planoman View Post
    Interesting. I have never owned a HTC. Have you? Where is the review?
    Take it for what it's worth. Few errors in the review and the guy might just like HTC better.
    http://androidcommunity.com/htc-vivi...ideo-20111103/

Droids!

Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I can't wait till Sunday! Get to use my upgrade...get 30 days to see if the Nexus is coming or Note to AT&T...haha.

Both phones look great. The HTC build will be better/stronger due to they use metal a lot. How my Inspire was. Both phones look fast. The GS2S looks to have no lag whatsoever! Actually every so slightly faster than my returned GS2!!!

Can't wait to see the screens in person, both should be beautiful. If the HTC really impresses with the qHD screen...I might go back to Sense.

Quote Originally Posted by jflexe99 View Post
    I can't wait till Sunday! Get to use my upgrade...get 30 days to see if the Nexus is coming or Note to AT&T...haha.
    Lol exactly! That's what I'm doing, making a 30 watch for either the nexus or note, if I hear word on either of those then I'll return the skyrocket, and if not, it would have been too long anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by GravityDroid View Post
    Lol exactly! That's what I'm doing, making a 30 watch for either the nexus or note, if I hear word on either of those then I'll return the skyrocket, and if not, it would have been too long anyway.
    Where do you get your phones? Can you just flatout return it no questions asked or do they allow exchange only?

Quote Originally Posted by chmcke01 View Post
    Where do you get your phones? Can you just flatout return it no questions asked or do they allow exchange only?
    I'm getting it at Costco! 90days return policy!
    T-Mobile 4G LTE

Quote Originally Posted by chmcke01 View Post
    Buy it outright from AT&T, they have a 30 day return policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom S. View Post
    Buy it outright from AT&T, they have a 30 day return policy.
    They also charge $50+ more for the same phone.