Galaxy S2: How do I delete blank pages?

Tasnim Weaver

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Re: How do I delete blank pages?

I just figured out how to on my Galaxy S3.... I hit the left bottom button and it gave me a drop down menu... then there is edit page... hit that and you should see all your pages then drag the ones you want into the trash can.

Thanks for that it worked perfectly. I could do easily on my Experia Z but not on my S3 until now.

James Kerr2

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site

I am new to the Samsung galaxy S4 previously coming from the iPhone 4. I havnt seemed to find many more customizable options different from the iPhone, other than widgets. Please just point me in the right direction? And how do you screen shot? I real online that there is a new option on the Ice Cream Sandwich version but I went to the location it said and the option does not exist...

Thanks!

BrianPB

May 22, 2013
Visit site

"Pitch in" is what you do when the chips are down.

"PINCH In" is the Zoom Out method. Place 2 fingers on the screen 1 inch apart. Then move them together in a pincer movement like in the battle of Marathon.

bev howden

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site

Trying to delete empty pages on galaxy note-
done the pinch to show all pages but it won't go into trash-site

Says home page has changed default???
Any help appreciated-?

Shout Outs

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site

I am new to the Samsung galaxy S4 previously coming from the iPhone 4. I havnt seemed to find many more customizable options different from the iPhone, other than widgets. Please just point me in the right direction? And how do you screen shot? I real online that there is a new option on the Ice Cream Sandwich version but I went to the location it said and the option does not exist...

Thanks!

SCREEN SHOT = same as iPhone, hold Home & Power buttons a couple of seconds

nadz500

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site

Thank you, thank you, thank you! It was driving me insane

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, thank you, thank you! It was driving me insane

gisdude999

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site

If you've accidentally changed your "Default home screen" you can change it back (or change it to any page for that matter) by following this procedure.
1. "Pinch" the screen. This will show all of your pages.
2. Tap on the "home" icon at the top of the page that you want to be your default. (The home icon looks like an up arrow to me, but it's actually supposed to look like a house)
3. The message "Default home screen has been changed" verifies that you've changed it.
4. Also, the "home" icon of your current home page will be highlighted in white and the rest of the pages' home icon will be slightly greyer.

c2nah777

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site

I have 2 pages with no icons. I wold like to remove them until I need them. On my iphone, the page deletes itself if nothing is on it. Can the black pages be removed on the Skyrocket? If so, how?
Can you please edit your post to put in the word "pinch" instead of "pitch"? Confused me until I read many more posts down from yours where someone put the word correctly. Thank you very much.

TimBoch

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site

I wish I could add pages or have more icons on the existing page. I miss this feature from my Pre2 more than any other.

HotRod Riggs

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site

Thanks!

On galaxy s4 hold down power button and home screen (physical button) simultaneously to take screen shot

Guest-666

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site

On a side note to the removing of blank pages:

If you do this, and subsequently need to add a widget and there are no more blank spots on the remaining pages to do so, does a new blank page just appear? ...or is there a process that needs to be done to add a new blank page?

Gilberto Gonzalez

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
recent back up deleted all my contacts and pics. HELP!!

I recently backed up my Samsung galaxy s4 & when I went back to look at my contacts to my pictures nothing was there. I logged into my Dropbox account and found some of the pictures but no contacts. HELP!! How do I recover my old contact list?

sandy_e

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site

I just figured out how to on my Galaxy S3.... I hit the left bottom button and it gave me a drop down menu... then there is edit page... hit that and you should see all your pages then drag the ones you want into the trash can.

Thank you. Had no idea what was meant by the previous answers.

SMBrewin

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site

"Pinch" not "Pitch" is meant above. I was not sure where to throw the device and my friend told said....no, no....no ! LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs