Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By everplexmedia
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Skyrocket drivers

I am unable to find device drivers for the Samsung Skyrocket

ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Skyrocket drivers

Thanks much Eddie! I tried searching using Sansung's supprt section - terrible!

I just purchased the Skyrocket. Where can I find drivers to update?

Link is down reup please.

I removed this post
    Last edited by khgfjfdujtreujtre; 03-06-2012 at 09:03 AM. Reason: want to delete post

Quote Originally Posted by richdun View Post
    I am unable to find device drivers for the Samsung Skyrocket
    Quote Originally Posted by bbmiller132 View Post
    I just purchased the Skyrocket. Where can I find drivers to update?
    Quote Originally Posted by BOMBPHONICS View Post
    Link is down reup please.

Samsung page for the Skyrocket:
    Support - AT&T Cell Phones SGH-I727 | Samsung Cell Phones

Click "Manuals & Downloads" tab
    Then choose "Software" underneath the tab.

If you're still having trouble locating the link, here is the direct link at the samsung website. This is the direct download link:
    http://org.downloadcenter.samsung.co...1_3_2200_0.exe
    Last edited by everplexmedia; 03-06-2012 at 09:19 AM.
    Please remember to thank and like if this helps you. Click the buttons below ⇘⇘
    Thanked by 2:
    bigplatinum likes this.

Exclamation Re: Skyrocket drivers

I appreciated the info and rec'd notice that it downloaded successfully but now I can't find it and neither can my system. I tried to download again but it read that it was already on my computer. Any ideas? Thanks so much....

Quote Originally Posted by meowsmartphone View Post
    I appreciated the info and rec'd notice that it downloaded successfully but now I can't find it and neither can my system. I tried to download again but it read that it was already on my computer. Any ideas? Thanks so much....
    Are you saying you downloaded but don't know where it downloaded to? In most browsers, you can double-click the file in the download manager and it will open. You can also check your browser options to see where your downloads are going. Another option is to right-click the link and click save as where you will be able to chose where you want to save the file.

Help a noob out please. I have a Skyrocket since last December completely stock. The only thing I've done is update to ICS. Do I need to update the drivers? What will they do for the phone? Thanks All!
    "...hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies"-Andy Dufresne