Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bwil18
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Transfer music

So I am new to android and trying to figure out how to get my music from itunes onto my phone. I have seen various apps but figured I would ask before trying. What is the best app and easiest way to do this? Any help would be greatly apprecaited.....

Default Re: Transfer music

Its easier to:

Use kies.

Or..

Transfer your iTunes library onto a micro sd card and then mount it.

Butthere are a few programs that claim to work with iTunes
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Okay...so Kies app came with the Skyrocket so that should work the best? I think its ridiculous apple is the way it is...one of the reasons i left, anyways. I will try this..thanks!

Its fairly easy to use. Just download kies on your PC.. Locate your iTunes folder then plug in your phone.

I believe you can also do it wirelessly.. But I have not went down that road yet.. I can only imagine the battery drain
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Sounds easy enough. Okay you answered my next question then..lol. I will try downloading it to the desktop.

Quote Originally Posted by bwil18 View Post
    So I am new to android and trying to figure out how to get my music from itunes onto my phone. I have seen various apps but figured I would ask before trying. What is the best app and easiest way to do this? Any help would be greatly apprecaited.....
    I was in the same boat. I wanted my music to come across from my itunes as seemlessly as possible.

After a ton of research, I recommend isyncr wholeheartedly. It's like 2.99 or something, but definitely worth it. It installs a program on your phone, where all you have to do is plug the phone to the computer, navigate to that folder on your computer, and then open it. A little window pops up that asks what files you want to sync... easy. Download the lite version for free (20 song limit) to see if you like it. But it really was extremely easy to use, and it keeps up the play list count (supposedly) when you sync in the future, which is a feature I like.

Drag and drop or I use double twist air sync.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII LTE using tapatalk.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

I have researched both double twist and isyncr...just looking to not pay, but it is only 2.99. Wont "break" the bank...I will find out one way or another tonight. Thanks for all the suggestions. So many more options with android.

Quote Originally Posted by bwil18 View Post
    I have researched both double twist and isyncr...just looking to not pay, but it is only 2.99. Wont "break" the bank...I will find out one way or another tonight. Thanks for all the suggestions. So many more options with android.
    Yeah, I wanted to keep the stock player, just because I was starting to get a little overwhelmed with the choices available to me that replaced it (doubletwist, winamp, etc.)

I really recommend downloading the light version of isyncr so you can double check that it works, just in case. I had no problems, so I downloaded the paid version right after and had my music loaded up 5 mins later.
    Thanked by:
    bwil18 

Just drag and drop. I actually like the stock player much better then the one on the iPhone.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

couldnt find Kies to dowload. going to try isyncr
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

Okay so I paid the 2.99 for the isyncr. It work perfectly! Very easy and was all done in about 10 min. Highly recommend it. Thanks for the heads up
    terefel likes this.
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

Any new info on when/if the skyrocket will be getting ICS? I hear samsung is pretty lame on updating their devices..

ROM
    Rooted 4.0.4, Stock 4.2

I personally use TuneSync. It automatically syncs selected playlists, and the music library every couple of days VIA Wifi.
    I am obsessed with organizing my music, and album art. If TuneSync satisfies me, it should satisfy most..

Global Posts
    964 Global Posts

Could also upload ur iTunes library to google music.

How do I transfer downloaded music from my phone memory to my Sim card?

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MAGiK9 View Post
    I believe you can also do it wirelessly.. But I have not went down that road yet.. I can only imagine the battery drain
    It rocks wirelessly, plug the IP addy from.your phone in the webpage address.