1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Droids!

Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Battery Door

Anyone else coming from a GS2 not like the new battery door cover compared to the GS2? I hate the slipperyness of it. I miss the "cheap" more gripable cover....

Any of you think someone will come along and create an aftermarket one? I do know they make skinz for the phones(if not now, soon). Worse comes to worse I will have to get a skin for the batter cover...

Default Re: Battery Door

I agree and was thinking the same thing. Aftermarket batter cover.

ROM
    Rooted 4.0.4, Stock 4.2

I had a S_II for a few weeks back in early October, it was easier to hold
    maybe you can invest in a ZAGG shield for the back, i hear they have alot of gripping power.

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

I believe the designer is betting on the owners' buying cases anyway, why spend funds on changing the texture or materials of the battery door. Capitalism what can you do?

Quote Originally Posted by ARSkyrocket View Post
    I believe the designer is betting on the owners' buying cases anyway, why spend funds on changing the texture or materials of the battery door. Capitalism what can you do?

I'm not a fan of cases, wasn't on my iPhone 4. On a device this size, I refuse to make it even bigger with a big *** case.

I would like to see Samsung or someone else do a battery cover like the OG SGS2, but case options are what I am looking at.

ROM
    Rooted 4.0.4, Stock 4.2

Speaking of which. Where can I buy a replacment backcover for the skyrocket?
    I like how in the iPhone you can buy a replacement battery door in various styles and it looks and feels like its from the factory.

iPhone replacement battery door? There isn't a battery door...Unless I misunderstand what you actually mean.
    As for a replacement, it'll take some time. They kinda sprung this version of the phone quickly, I imagine it'll take some time to get the normal complement of accessories out on the market.

Quote Originally Posted by jslanger View Post
    iPhone replacement battery door? There isn't a battery door...Unless I misunderstand what you actually mean.
    As for a replacement, it'll take some time. They kinda sprung this version of the phone quickly, I imagine it'll take some time to get the normal complement of accessories out on the market.
    He's talking about the back glass. It can be purchased for $30.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

The tpu case is cheap and doesnt add a lot of girth. Non slippy and has just enough of a lip on the screen and camera so they are not laying flat when put down.