New to Android, have a quick question about screen!

lgibby5

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I made the jump yesterday from my Iphone 4 to the skyrocket. My battery is very quickly draining even after disabling all apps, clearing RAM, turning brightness down, etc. But when I click on battery it says that my screen is using 54%, could this be why my battery is draining so quickly? I have it on the lowest setting but it seems that when I click out of the section for display it goes right back up. I'm very new to android, but usually pretty tech savy and it's driving me nuts!

Also, is there a way to customize the color of the message pop-up on the lock screen? Or colors anywhere in the displays? I tried using handsend or whatever but it seemed that it was using more memory then the stock messaging feature so I tried to see if that was what was causing the battery drain.

I understand there is a search feature in the forums, I looked through them but couldn't find anything specifically. Thanks :)

DanB1969

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Battery life in general on the Skyrocket is pretty bad. I installed Juice Defender - after making a bunch of tweaks over the course of a week or so I can get through a day on normal usage. I also bought a small backup battery to carry with me just in case.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7