1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default AT&T LTE in Jersey City, NJ?

Hi,

Do any one of you have Skyrocket (Or any AT&T 4GLTE ) cell phones getting 4G LTE signals in Jersey City, NJ?

One of my friend came this weekend and he was having Skyrocket and when I did try speedtest, it gave 4G LTE signal and was getting at around 10MBps. Its low compared to other places but way better than my HSPA+ of 1-3MBps.

When I inquired with AT&T store, they were not confirming if AT&T has started / going start LTE in the area. So, all the people out in Jersey City, let me know if you are getting consistent LTE signals in and around Jersey City.

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts

Dont know about Jersey city but no lte in Secaucus. I did get lte in Madison Square Garden last night.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: AT&T LTE in Jersey City, NJ?

To update all the users from Jersey City, I purchased Skyrocket yesterday and I was getting LTE in Newport, jersey City. Though less speed (around 5-6MB/s). I did get 18MBps in Long Island City consistently.

Now my WiFi seems slow... I came from OSGS2 and I am liking this Skyrocket just for the LTE speed

Thumbs up Re: AT&T LTE in Jersey City, NJ?

Got 38 Mbps down in Hoboken today on my skyrocket. WiFi is indeed looking slow compared to this!

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

I'm averaging 40mbps NYC, Hoboken as well.

Global Posts
    170 Global Posts

How about in Northern Jersey like in Teaneck, Hackensack, Maywood, Paramus area? Basically thats the Bergen County Area. AT&T employees don't know unfortunately.
    Last edited by keplenk; 01-22-2012 at 06:30 AM.