Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Aftermarket music player / Google cloud support

Does anyone know if any media players (poweramp, doubletwist, etc) other than Google Music will ever support our cloud music?

ROM
    Rooted 4.0.4, Stock 4.2

Default Re: Aftermarket music player / Google cloud support

I was looking last week too! I'm surprised there is not a lot of them out.
    iPhone has a ton of great Google Music apps.

Sorry.

Global Posts
    738 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by StatuSChecKa View Post
    I was looking last week too! I'm surprised there is not a lot of them out.
    iPhone has a ton of great Google Music apps.

Sorry.
    Since when? I just switched about a month ago and then the only way to access your music in Google music cloud was the web app through the browser

ROM
    Stock

Amazon MP3 or Spotify may be an alternative.

ROM
    Rooted 4.0.4, Stock 4.2

Quote Originally Posted by draztikrhymez View Post
    Since when? I just switched about a month ago and then the only way to access your music in Google music cloud was the web app through the browser
    Wow, they have one app that navigates as clean as the iPod app. Gmusic or GO Music.. One of those is good, forgot which one.

I know someone can make a kickass android app...one that utilizes a sexy 4.5"Screen..

Global Posts
    738 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Wow, they have one app that navigates as clean as the iPod app. Gmusic or GO Music.. One of those is good, forgot which one.

I know someone can make a kickass android app...one that utilizes a sexy 4.5"Screen..
    That's what's up, must have came out right after I switched

ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3

i tried both of those apps as i have an iPhone 4, they are terrible, unstable and mostly dont work at all.

ROM
    Rooted 4.0.4, Stock 4.2

Quote Originally Posted by s3ntrax View Post
    i tried both of those apps as i have an iPhone 4, they are terrible, unstable and mostly dont work at all.
    I thought that too. But..The one I like was just had a major update on December 21st..

ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3

I thought that too. But..The one I like was just had a major update on December 21st..
    Oh ok, yeah i haven't updated anything on my iPhone for the last few weeks since im getting the galaxy soon.

So when you buy music from the market, how do you get it to perm download to your phone or can you not do this? My wife bought some music and it only stored the music as cookies on her phone.

ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3

Google Music keeps crashing for me when streaming over 4G. It's weird but im guessing its something to do with the weak connection in certain places. It works fine on WiFi.

Has anyone found an aftermarket player that supports Google Music yet?
    Dude

Global Posts
    256 Global Posts

I use Amazon MP3 player and love it. You can select in the settings to have any music you purchase (from Amazon) to stay in the cloud or be automatically downloaded to your phone (or both). This is nice depending upon how much storage you have on your phone.

I had tried google's player as well and didn;t really see much of a difference between that and Amazon so I stuck with what was working for me and have been happy with the results.

ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3

Quote Originally Posted by kalifornia View Post
    I use Amazon MP3 player and love it. You can select in the settings to have any music you purchase (from Amazon) to stay in the cloud or be automatically downloaded to your phone (or both). This is nice depending upon how much storage you have on your phone.

I had tried google's player as well and didn;t really see much of a difference between that and Amazon so I stuck with what was working for me and have been happy with the results.

does it support Last.fm scrobbling?

Cool Re: Aftermarket music player / Google cloud support

Hi.! you can use.! CloudAround, listen your music from gdrive, dropbox, skydrive im using Box.com

this program dont have equilzer, i'm using equalizer (play store) works great...!!

sorry for my bad english.!