Does anyone know if any media players (poweramp, doubletwist, etc) other than Google Music will ever support our cloud music?
    12-29-2011 04:27 PM
    I was looking last week too! I'm surprised there is not a lot of them out.
    iPhone has a ton of great Google Music apps.

Sorry.
    12-29-2011 05:14 PM
    I was looking last week too! I'm surprised there is not a lot of them out.
    iPhone has a ton of great Google Music apps.

Sorry.
    Since when? I just switched about a month ago and then the only way to access your music in Google music cloud was the web app through the browser
    12-30-2011 12:00 AM
    Amazon MP3 or Spotify may be an alternative.
    12-30-2011 01:20 AM
    Since when? I just switched about a month ago and then the only way to access your music in Google music cloud was the web app through the browser
    Wow, they have one app that navigates as clean as the iPod app. Gmusic or GO Music.. One of those is good, forgot which one.

I know someone can make a kickass android app...one that utilizes a sexy 4.5"Screen..
    12-30-2011 09:54 AM
    Wow, they have one app that navigates as clean as the iPod app. Gmusic or GO Music.. One of those is good, forgot which one.

I know someone can make a kickass android app...one that utilizes a sexy 4.5"Screen..
    That's what's up, must have came out right after I switched
    12-30-2011 10:58 AM

i tried both of those apps as i have an iPhone 4, they are terrible, unstable and mostly dont work at all.
    12-30-2011 11:50 AM
    i tried both of those apps as i have an iPhone 4, they are terrible, unstable and mostly dont work at all.
    I thought that too. But..The one I like was just had a major update on December 21st..
    12-30-2011 01:52 PM
    I thought that too. But..The one I like was just had a major update on December 21st..
    Oh ok, yeah i haven't updated anything on my iPhone for the last few weeks since im getting the galaxy soon.
    12-30-2011 01:55 PM
    So when you buy music from the market, how do you get it to perm download to your phone or can you not do this? My wife bought some music and it only stored the music as cookies on her phone.
    12-31-2011 08:26 PM
    Google Music keeps crashing for me when streaming over 4G. It's weird but im guessing its something to do with the weak connection in certain places. It works fine on WiFi.

Has anyone found an aftermarket player that supports Google Music yet?
    01-09-2012 11:17 PM
    I use Amazon MP3 player and love it. You can select in the settings to have any music you purchase (from Amazon) to stay in the cloud or be automatically downloaded to your phone (or both). This is nice depending upon how much storage you have on your phone.

I had tried google's player as well and didn;t really see much of a difference between that and Amazon so I stuck with what was working for me and have been happy with the results.
    01-12-2012 03:19 PM
    I use Amazon MP3 player and love it. You can select in the settings to have any music you purchase (from Amazon) to stay in the cloud or be automatically downloaded to your phone (or both). This is nice depending upon how much storage you have on your phone.

I had tried google's player as well and didn;t really see much of a difference between that and Amazon so I stuck with what was working for me and have been happy with the results.

does it support Last.fm scrobbling?
    01-13-2012 08:36 AM
  14. Leonardo Daniel Velazquez Fuentes's Avatar
    Hi.! you can use.! CloudAround, listen your music from gdrive, dropbox, skydrive im using Box.com

this program dont have equilzer, i'm using equalizer (play store) works great...!!

sorry for my bad english.!
    09-19-2013 12:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD