Resizing email with images - Skyrocket.

sherazkhan2

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Whenever I get emails with images in it, like emails from ATT, Target, GAP etc, the email is showing up as if being viewed in a computer, I mean i can only see a part of it in Skyrocket, so I have to manually resize the email so that it fits in my phone display. This is kind of an annoyance since coming from iPhone where the email with images would get resized to fit the iphone display. Just wondering if there is any setting that needs to be done on Skyrocket or if this is how it is going to be?

Also is there a way to wake up the phone without hitting the power button on the top right as we would do by pressing home button in the iPhone, i mean by pressing any (or combination) of the four buttons on the bottom.

dahkillah

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
same behaviour with hotmail app that i use. i have to zoom in to view entire email. im not quite familiar with stock email.

the power button wakes up the phone. maybe a different rom will allow you to wake up phone using the other buttons.

Philter05

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
My Gmail app does the same thing, haven't found an answer to this either. The "stock" email app allows zooming. I would just use it all the time, but I can't get my 2nd Gmail address to sync with it. :-\

Chrstauffe

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I use the built in email app and have 4 different account syncing to it.
1. comcast
2. hotmail
3. Gmail (linked to phone)
4. Gmail (linked to BSA Troop)

All sync and all work just fine.

I removed the hotmail app because it was downloading before the built in app and i just turned everything off in the gmail app because it was doing the same thing. very annoying.