Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3

Default Reliable USB Cables for a decent price

So Ive recently purchased a micro usb cable for my skyrocket off of ebay for like $5. First off the description said it was a a charge and sync cable but the computer wont recognize the device if I use that cable. SO I figured Ill use it to just charge..well here is another thing, it takes FOREVER to charge. When I mean forever I mean like 5% charge in an hour using the wall charger that came with the phone. Stock cable works fine.

Has anyone bought any decent USB cables for their skyrocket that actually work and were cheap? If so please post a link, I would greatly appreciate it!

p.s I do have 2 OEM Samsung wall chargers that is the reason why I just need the sync cable, that and also in case I want to put something on my phone from the computer at the office.

Default Re: Reliable USB Cables for a decent price

I bought this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...idcentral00-20 from amazon. $1.30 with free shipping. There's multiple sellers for the item so when I bought it, I bought it from Amazon for $2.88 so I got my free 2-day prime shipping. No problems with the cable so far!

Global Posts
    96 Global Posts

My additional cables are from monoprice.com and I've never had any issues with them (that I know of). Charging time is quick (generally 2-3 hour range when going from less than 20% to full) and price is inexpensive.

No complaints.
    Last edited by NativeTxn; 01-18-2012 at 03:15 PM.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3

sweet!
    Thanks guys for the reply. I'll order the one from amazon cause its cheap and then if it fails ill go with monoprice.com